Alam Impian Community Forum
Please register to Join Alamimpian Community Forum. 1 minutes registration
(name, email add & password only! Automatic activation)

Thank You
Please register to Join Alamimpian Community Forum. 1 minutes registration
(name, email add & password only! Automatic activation)

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Recommended By Forum

Tasik Alam Impian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shahrulizzan

Tasik Alam Impian Empty
PostSubject: Tasik Alam Impian   Tasik Alam Impian I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:19 pm

in the NST news today 26/8/10.

KLANG: Three days after he went missing, engineer Victor Liew Shan Hong was found dead yesterday, tied to a rubber tree in Sungai Kandis, Shah Alam.

He had wounds to the hands and body.

He was found by a rubber tapper at an isolated rubber holding about 11am.

Police believe the 36-year-old father of a 2-year-old boy had been dead for about 48 hours.

Liew was reported missing by his wife, Sheng Mei Ying, 39, when he failed to return home from a fishing trip on Sunday.

She lodged the report on Sunday night after searching all his known angling sites in Shah Alam.

Liew had left home about 6am and would usually return home by afternoon.

The family later discovered that there had been four withdrawals, totalling RM6,000, from his bank account.

On Monday, police found Liew's car in an isolated area at the end of the newly opened Kota Kemuning-Shah Alam highway.

Sheng later sought the assistance of Sri Muda assemblyman Shuhaimi Shafie to search for her husband.

A witness told Shuhaimi and the police that he was fishing at a lake in Alam Impian, Shah Alam, and Liew was on the opposite side of the lake.

He told police that about 9am, four men came out from some bushes and started beating Liew up before bundling him into his car and speeding off.

When news emerged that a body was found, Sheng declined to identify it at the hospital.

However, Shuhaimi managed to console her and took her to Tengku Ampuan Rahimah Hospital here, where she identified Liew.

District police chief Assistant Commissioner Noor Azam Jamaluddin said police were investigating the case as kidnap and murder.

Read more: Missing man found tied to tree http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/11tor/Article#ixzz0xgL6J3HQ
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Tasik Alam Impian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tasik Alam Impian   Tasik Alam Impian I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:48 pm

macam-macam skrg ni.
Back to top Go down
https://alamimpian.forumotion.com
rizzal22

rizzal22

Tasik Alam Impian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tasik Alam Impian   Tasik Alam Impian I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:47 pm

keje ah long kot? Hopefully takde lagi kejadian seperti ni berlaku di Alam Impian or kawasan2 yang sewaktu dengan nya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tasik Alam Impian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tasik Alam Impian   Tasik Alam Impian I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tasik Alam Impian
Page 1 of 1